Volunteer Program Policies
To ensure that volunteer opportunities are rewarding and beneficial to our families and staff, we have specific requirements for all volunteers.
- All potential volunteers must submit an application
- All adult volunteers must arrange a program tour with our Volunteer Program Coordinator before any shifts can be scheduled.
- All teen volunteers must take a classroom orientation with our Volunteer Program Coordinator before volunteering.
- All volunteers are expected to be consistent and punctual with visits - our teachers & staff count on your help!
- Our online tool Sign Up Genius must be used to schedule all shifts.
The following links provide more detail on our policies; please read thoroughly before committing to a volunteer role:
Click here to review eligibility requirements and learn about what Mothers' Club expects from volunteers.
Click here for guidelines on how to work effectively with our children.