"Mothers’ Club has helped mothers like me who suffered from depression and didn’t have a place to go for help."
Mothers’ Club has over 20 partnerships with non-profit agencies to help us provide comprehensive services to our families.
- Pasadena City College (PCC) provides highly-qualified teachers for our weekly parenting classes. The PCC Community Education Center operates two courses of English as a second language at our facility, which serve over 50 parents in our program for free.
- Through its Early Head Start Program, Pacific Clinics provides funding, staff training, and parent education classes to support 40 infants/toddlers enrolled in our morning and afternoon programs.
- Our classrooms for three and four year olds are funded by the California State Preschool Program (CSPP).
- Pasadena Unified School District (PUSD) helps us to smoothly transition our families into kindergarten and public school. The school district also helps to arrange special support and services for developmentally delayed children before they enter kindergarten.
Health & Wellness
- Senior student nurses from Azusa Pacific University visit our center weekly to check immunization records and provide important health information to families.
- Foothill Family Service provides mental health counseling, parent support groups, domestic violence interventions and early childhood interventions for our families.
- Young and Healthy provides medical and dental treatment for uninsured children. They also assist us in signing up families for low cost health insurance.
- The City of Pasadena Health Department provides workshops and services to our families.
- The Pasadena Chapter of the National Charity League provides over 75 adult and student volunteers to help with special events and to assist our early childhood teachers. They also participate in our holiday adopt-a-family program and provide school supplies to children entering kindergarten.
- The Disney Store Headquarters recruits employees to staff over 100 volunteer opportunities each year, including our Early Readers’ Book Club program and various projects with our children.
- The Junior League of Pasadena recruits members to staff over 100 volunteer opportunities for our Early Readers’ Book Club program each year.
- Polytechnic School, Westridge School for Girls, Waverly, Flintridge Prep and Mayfield provide student volunteers to assist our early childhood teachers in their classrooms and on special projects.